Dell XPS is an ideal laptop for users who do not like using heavy equipment. It is lightweight, portable and has a long battery life. There are many active users of this company laptop. But how can such a great device stay without any flaws? In fact, there are countless complications with this laptop and usually there are faced dell xps wifi issues. Users often complain about wireless network not getting there when they want to connect to the internet. You can get in touch with Dell XPS Support for seeking the help of experts.
Support for Dell XPS WiFi Issues
To solve Wi-Fi issues you can simply replace or upgrade your laptop wireless card. There are not many obstacles involved and you can do this on your own. But if you need some tools like a screwdriver, tweezers, a plastic opening device, and a warehouse.
If you face dell xps wifi issues so you can read this article and Other issues affecting the performance of Dell XPS windows problem, software issue, connection problem, Wi-Fi connectivity error, virus scanning problem and Dell XPS laptop like all kinds of technical issues are fixed right here.
Step to Step for Dell XPS Wifi problems
Removing the Wireless Card –
· Power off your XPS and over it flip
· Opening eight edge screws on a base cover with a screwdriver
· Carefully remove the base cover by unscrewing the device
· Remove the brace located near the wireless card motherboard
· Disconnect the wireless card cable from the wireless card and slide the wireless card slowly from your slot.
Replacing the Wireless Card –
· Slide the new wireless card at an angle for its slot
· Attached cable you removed for the first card
· Wireless card replaces the brace and fasten it using a screwdriver
· Put the back cover back in its place and make sure all the screws one by one
· Flip it upwards, open the lid and power on the laptop
There was no need to configure any settings or to troubleshoot an internal. In fact, this was the right solution you could choose to resolve Dell xps 13 wireless problems on your Dell XPS. If you see that even after changing wireless card, you are still unable to use Wi-Fi, there is no need to wait for now, instead, reaching the Dell XPS Technical Support Service where trained and certified technicians Provide adequately you will have a stability.
Fix Dell xps 13 wireless problems
To fix dell xps wifi issues, experts use the Dell XPS support number technician phone and remote access to open up to get online help. The contact for customer support service is providing this online help service for Dell XPS users, they will help solve software issues and due to technical problems to fix known or unknown errors.